Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Madeline!

HI!!! My name is Hello Kitty. I am a Japanese bobtail cat, and I usually reside in London, England with my parents and twin sister, Mimmy. My hobbies include traveling, reading, music, eating yummy cookies that my sister Mimmy bakes, and making new friends. As I always like to say, you can never have too many friends.

Let me introduce you to my bestest friend, Madeline Day.

She lives in the United States, and her hobbies include playing with her siblings, solving puzzles, dancing, singing, dressing up as a princess, and, of course, playing with me! She likes me because I'm cute, wear a bow, and am fun to hold and sleep with at night. I don't remember when we first met, but we have become great friends. Here are some pictures of our journey together.


This is her Hello Kitty hat and gloves that she received from her Aunt Angie for her third birthday.

Here she is at her birthday party with her Hello Kitty cake that her mommy made.

Every Hello Kitty princess needs her crown.

Her Hello Kitty bike from Grandma P.

I even get to go to preschool with her!
I helped her to not be scared on her first day.

I have been with her through most of the past year, and it has been so much fun! There has been some Hello Kitty sadness in the house lately, though. Madeline's most beloved stuffed Hello Kitty that her mommy bought from the Dollar Spot at Target recently lost its bow (my signature accessory) and so every night for the past several weeks before bed, Madeline has diligently prayed for a new Hello Kitty doll. And last night, her prayer was answered!




I can't wait for all the adventures that lay ahead of us!!!

4 comments:

  1. Two things...this is not the stuff I look forward to when/if I have a girl, and Madeline is a knockout. She is so incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realize that every time Madeline told me that she needed a new Hello Kitty bow that it was for the stuffed version. I have looked everywhere for Hello Kitty barrettes for real live little girls. Glad she got what she "needed"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will make a fine wife for one of my boys someday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty couldn't have a better friend in all the world! :) So sweet. I love you, Madeline. <3

    ReplyDelete