Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Cards

 I was able to find perfect cards for Father's Day, and decided to retell them blog style.

Card #1: from Brooke, Madeline, Isaac, and Lydia to Daddy

What is a daddy?

A daddy helps fix things,

Buys ice cream,

plays games,

He laughs with you,

Hugs you,
And calls you fun names...

And he always finds time that he's willing to spend,

being your daddy

and being your friend!

Card #2: From Me to Bill

You're a husband

to Love and be Proud of

I'm proud when I see how much patience and care you give every day to the family we share-

The kind things you do

and the love that you show-

your fatherly ways mean more than you know...

I'm proud of our home

and the life that I've found with you-

the best husband

and father around.
Happy Father's Day with all my heart.

Card #3: From me to my daddy

Little girls

love their daddies...

Even after they're all grown up.

And to my Heavenly Father,

Thank you for blessing me with a dedicated and loving earthly father who has given me patience, love, understanding, and most of all, his time. He has shown me the fruits of the Spirit in his actions my entire life, and modeled what a Godly husband and father should be. Thank you also for providing me with as equally loving a husband and father to my own children. He is everything I could want in a man and more. Most of all, thank you for Your ultimate sacrifice, Your one and only beloved Son, who died that we should live. I pray that our children will accept Jesus as their Savior as early as they are able to understand, and that one day each one will marry a Godly spouse that will love and care for them as much as we do. I have so much to be thankful for, and am blessed far beyond measure.

Happy Father's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Very sweet! You brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post once again Michelle!! The words to those cards and the pictures to go with them are great. I got my dad that Father's day card once too! :) You are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight from your heart... the best cards. And to Bill... you are a wonderful son... I love you... more than you will ever know. Happy Belated Father's Day from your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete