Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Capturing a Miracle

With the addition of each new child of mine, taking a family picture over the past five years has become increasingly difficult. I've come to the point that if there are four warm bodies in the shot, whether there's one or more turned completely around, or crying, or picking a nose, or making a pirate face, it is considered a success. Which is why, during a visit with my close friend Stephanie, we were shocked when I managed to take this beautiful photograph of all six of our children- on the first try.
Have you ever seen any more beautiful children than these cuties?

Stephanie is most likely coming to visit me next week, so I'm excited for another day to spend with her and watch our kids play together. There seems to a budding romance between our two eldest children- it was so cute to watch. Take a peak here on Stephanie's blog to see what I mean.

Oh, and this is completely off the subject, but another thing that happened that day- Stephanie got me thinking about converting to organic milk. I made my first switch purchase this evening, but want some more solid scientific evidence before I permanently adjust to the new milk price tag.

Love you Steph!! You are an amazing friend and even more amazing mother. Plus- you can bake a pretty awesome cupcake. Can't wait to see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Aw!!!! Thanks, girl for the sweet words. I am very thankful for our friendship-it helped make my transition into WV much easier a few years ago and I think we have a long future ahead watching our kids (and us technically) grow up, even if it is from afar at most times. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great pic, Michelle! All smiles! =)
    Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete