Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Little Music Man

Since Isaac was just one year old, he has turned just about anything you can think of into a guitar. It started with the show Imagination Movers when he would dance and "play music" during the theme song and throughout the show. We took the kids to see the Imagination Movers live in 2009- it was so adorable when half-way through the show, it suddenly clicked with all three of them that these were the same people they watched on tv every week. It was like a lightbulb went off, and they went nuts.

This was Isaac during the show. He looks so little here!

For his second birthday, we bought Isaac his own childsize guitar from Toys R Us. It is still giant-sized compared to him (he is nearly three years old and wearing size 24 month clothes.) When we visited Amy's family last summer, we went to a Mexican restaurant with a live mariachi band. I captured some pictures and video- Isaac was completely intrigued the entire time.

I know I'm his mother, so I am partial, but is he not one of the most adorable little boys you have ever seen?

 Playing his fork guitar.
Sorry- the video is sideways, not sure what I was thinking when I filmed it. Just turn your computer, I guess.
I love you, my baby boy!


1 comment:

  1. Isaac is a dollbaby, for sure. Look out, Music World!! :)

    ReplyDelete